These Terms govern your access to, usage of all content, Product and Services available at https://kadoshmedia.com website (the “Service”) operated by Kadosh Media (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to our services is subject to your acceptance, without modification, of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules and policies published and that may be published from time to time by us.
Please read the Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to any part of the terms of the Agreement, then you may not access or use our Services.
The Agreement does not transfer from Us to you any of Ours or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Kadosh Media and its licensors.
In using the Services, you may use third-party services, products, software, embeds, or applications developed by a third party (“Third-Party Services”).
If you use any Third Party Services, you understand that:
- Any use of a Third Party Service is at your own risk, and we shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for Third Party websites or Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Where use of any part of our Services requires an account, you agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account.
You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your account. You are responsible for keeping your account information up-to-date and for keeping your password secure.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account that you use to access the Service. You shall not share or misuse your access credentials. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized uses of your account or upon becoming aware of any other breach of security.
Links To Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Kadosh Media .
Kadosh Media assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. Kadosh Media shall also not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
If you wish to terminate the Agreement or your Kadosh Media account, you may simply discontinue using our Services.
All provisions of the Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Our Services are provided “AS IS.” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Kadosh Media and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Kadosh Media , nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error-free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Except to the extent any applicable law provides otherwise, the Agreement and any access to or use of our Services will be governed by the laws of New York.
The proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to the Agreement and any access to or use of our Services will be the state and federal courts located in New York.
Kadosh Media reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on our website, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect.
We will try to provide at least
days notice prior to the effective changes. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period, or once the changes become effective.
Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms.
Refund / Cancellations
- Cancellations of services must be requested in writing through our customer support email or contact form.
- The cancellation request should include the customer’s name, order or account number, and a clear statement of the intention to cancel the service.
- Depending on the type of service, specific terms and conditions may apply, and any applicable fees or charges for early termination will be communicated to the customer before cancellation is finalized.
- If any work has already been completed or resources have been allocated, a partial refund or credit may be provided at our discretion.
- Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time by the customer through their account settings on our website.
- Cancellations made before the next billing cycle will prevent any further charges, and access to the subscription content will be revoked at the end of the current billing period.
- No refunds will be provided for partial subscription periods that have already been paid for.
- There may be certain circumstances where refunds or cancellations are not applicable or are subject to additional terms and conditions. These exceptions will be clearly communicated to the customer before engaging in our services or requesting cancellation.
- Contact Information
- For any questions, concerns, or refund/cancellation requests, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our contact form on the website.
Last Updated: July 13, 2023